Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hot Water & Heat - YIPEEE!!

I put the new thermocouple on the water heater last night and it still didn't work so I called my grandma's boyfriend & he told me to hit the electrical box the thermocouple gets screwed into - he said sometimes water can build up & it won't stay on if there is moisture in it. I tried that and it still didn't work so I tried hitting it while letting go of the pilot button and it worked!!! I can't tell you how happy i was!!

I also wanted to let everyone know that we didn't send xmas cards out this year. I just didn't have the time & the boys were uncooperative every time I tried and I just really didn't want to push it. Now that I said that I will probably get some great pics of them in the next few days, lol. I will post them if I do.

No comments: